Monarch Bay Golf Club Scorecard
Monarch Bay Golf Club Scorecard
This hole shares its name and a bit of its design with the eleventh hole at St. Andrews. The tee shot plays to an elevated green, which sits wide to the line of play, but not very deep. Proper distance control will be the key. The green is bunkered middle, front, and back. A bail-out area lies to the left.
“Make Sure” with every shot you play. Although this hole is not terribly long, it will require good distance control and accuracy. The tee shot is bunkered short left and long right. Then, a cross bunker bisects the line of play. The green will best receive an approach from the right.
“Heich o’ Fash”
This potential birdie hole could kill many a good round. The “Height of Trouble” refers to the green, which sits above a large drop-off to the left. Here sits the deepest bunker on the course. This hole may be reachable in two by longer hitters. A well-placed drive or second shot to the right will surrender an open approach to the green.
The “Pleasant Dell” is the beautiful spot where the green is situated on this drive-and-pitch hole. Framed by the San Francisco Bay, a poor tee shot could spoil your view. Some of the longer hitters can try to drive this green if the wind is right. A tee shot taken over the left edge of the small hill will kick toward the green. For shorter hitters, a tee shot played to the left will offer a view of the green, but errant shots to the right may require a blind pitch over the hill.
Outstanding Tournaments & Outings
Whether you’re planning a corporate outing, inspired client meeting, or just an enjoyable day of golf with friends, we pride ourselves on delivering flawlessly-executed golf tournaments and outings for groups of all sizes. Monarch Bay Golf Club has long been a favorite among tournament organizers thanks to our dedicated service, award-winning championship golf course, and wonderful club amenities.
Eric GuerreroRegional Tournament Sales Director
- Go to ItalySan FranciscoLasagna
- 5AmazonSpend time with family/friends and playing sports
- Emmitt Smith120 players"You miss 100% of the shots you never take" - Wayne Gretzky
- My DadOrganization is crucial to a fun and great tournamentThe award ceremony
Planning a Tournament?
We can help! Send us your info to get started!
What we can do to help:
Monarch Bay Golf Club’s experience hosting hundreds of golf tournaments and outings, including the Lenny Williams “Keep the Music Rockin’” Tournament, the Pepsi Tour, the Spanos Tour, and the Association of Bay Area Governments annual tournament, makes us uniquely qualified to ensure that your next golf event is a success. The following are just some of the value-added services we can provide that truly set us apart:
- Accommodate groups up to 144 golfers.
- Expert tournament consultation services and coordination.
- Service from professional golf staff.
- Tournament availability 7 days a week.
- Tournament packages include greens fees and power cart fees (2 per group).
- Curbside bag drop.
- Registration set-up services.
- Assistance with professional scoring.
- Driving range and practice facility privileges.
- Custom signage, rules sheets, and scorecards.
- On-course beverage cart.
- Professional tournament services, including all on-course contest set-up and breakdown.
- Equipment rentals for both men and women.
- Full onsite banquet facilities, including full-service catering for pre- and post-meals.